Corn silage is made from whole ensiled maize plants. This is one of the most valuable feeds for livestock because of its high-quality fiber content and high energy density.
- Corn silage is a great choice for animals
- High in energy and digestibility
- Easily adapt to mechanization from the stand-crop to time of feeding
- Light, pleasant smell with only a slight vinegar odor
- Color: slightly brown to dark green
World Export supplies the high-quality Corn Silage from Viet Nam.
Other Product In This Section
Products not found